Doctorate in the Department of Management
Acceptance requirements are in accordance with those presented in Section G 1.1 of the University regulations. In additional candidates must also have:
1. An average of above 86 in the MA program
2. An average thesis grade above 86
3. Two recommendations from academic researchers and practitioners in the field who are familiar with the candidate's research abilities
4. Authorization from a department member who will as the candidate's tutor
5. A 4-5 page pre-proposal approved by the future tutor
Note: In exceptional cases regarding candidates who don't meet criteria 1 and 2, the research committee is authorized to discuss their candidacy.