List of Publications
37. Perlman Y. (2022) Pricing Decisions of Online and Offline Retailers Each Offering a Competing Benefit. Operations Research Perspectives, 9, 100231.
36. Harel B., Edan Y., Perlman Y. (2022) Optimization Model for Selective Harvest Planning Performed by Humans and Robots. Applied Sciences, 12(5), 2507.
35. Avinadav T., Chernonog T., Meilijson I.E., Perlman Y. (2022) A consignment contract with revenue-sharing between an app developer and a distribution platform. International Journal of Production Economics, 243,108322.
34. Perlman Y. (2021) Establishing a Dual Food Supply Chain for Organic Products in the Presence of Showrooming – A Game Theoretic Analysis. Journal of Cleaner Production, 321, 128816.
33. Westrich S., Perlman Y., Winkler M. (2021) Analysis and Implications of the Management of Near-Miss Events: A Game Theoretic Approach. Reliability Engineering & System Safety, 212, 107645.
32. Perlman Y., Yechiali U. (2021) The Impact of Infection Risk on Customers’ Joining Strategies. Safety Science, 138, 105194.
31. Perlman Y., Yechiali U. (2020) Reducing Risk of Infection - the COVID-19 Queueing Game. Safety Science, 132, 104987.
30. Perlman Y., Yechiali U. (2020) On Tandem Stochastic Networks with Time-Deteriorating Product Quality. International Journal of Production Research, 58, 3956-3964.
29. Perlman Y. (2019) Inventory Levels of Two Stockout-based Substitutable Products under Centralized and Competitive Settings. IFAC-PapersOnLine, 52, 1450-1454.
28. Winkler M., Perlman Y., Westrich S. (2019) Reporting near-miss safety events: Impacts and decision-making analysis. Safety Science, 117, 365-374.
27. Perlman Y., Ozinci, Y., Westrich S. (2019) Pricing decisions in a dual supply chain of organic and conventional agricultural products. Annals of Operations Research, 1-16.
26. Deutsch, Y., Goldberg, N., Perlman Y. (2019) Incorporating Monitoring Technology and On-site Inspections into an n-Person Inspection Game. European Journal of Operational Research, Vol. 274(2), 627-637.
25. Wachtel, G., Elalouf, A., Perlman Y., Yechial, U. (2018) Decision Support System for the Hospital's Departments: Using Armchairs as Sub-Servers. IEEE International Conference on Control, Decision and Information Technologies, 183-186.
24. Kogan, K., Panizel, R., Perlman, Y. (2018) Part-time practice in healthcare: Impact on operational versus medical performance. Health Marketing Quarterly, 35(2), 85-99.
23. Elalouf, A., Perlman, Y., Yechiali, U. (2018) A double-ended queueing model for dynamic allocation of live organs based on a best-fit criterion. Applied Mathematical Modelling, Vol. 60, 179-191.
22. Perlman, Y., Elalouf, A., Yechiali, U. (2018) Dynamic Allocation of Stochastically-Arriving Flexible Resources to Random Streams of Objects with Application to Kidney Cross-Transplantation. European Journal of Operational Research, Vol. 265 (1), 169-177
21. Ozinci, Y., Perlman, Y., Westrich S. (2017) Competition between organic and conventional products with different utilities and shelf-lives. International Journal of Production Economics, Vol. 191, 74-84.
20. Avinadav T., Chernonog T., Perlman Y. (2017) Mergers and acquisitions between risk-averse parties. European Journal of Operational Research, Vol. 259, 926-934.
19. Avinadav, T., Perlman, Y., Cheng, T.C.E. (2016) Economic design of X-bar control charts for monitoring batch manufacturing processes. International Journal of Computer Integrated Manufacturing, Vol. 29, 212-221.
18. Avinadav, T., Chernonog, T., Perlman, Y. (2015) The effect of risk sensitivity on a supply chain of mobile applications under a consignment contract with revenue sharing and quality investment. International Journal of Production Economics, Vol. 168, 31-40.
17. Perlman, Y., Crispil, E., Kalir, A. (2015) Production planning and WIP assignment for wafer fabrication tools with availability constraints. IEEE Transactions on Semiconductor Manufacturing, Vol. 28(3), 385-392.
16. Avindav T., Chernonog T., Perlman Y. (2015) Consignment contract for mobile apps between a single retailer and competitive developers with different risk attitudes. European Journal of Operational Research, Vol. 246, 949-957.
15. Avindav T., Chernonog T., Perlman Y. (2014) Analysis of Protection and Pricing Strategies for Digital Products under Uncertain Demand. International Journal of Production Economics, Vol. 158, 54-64.
14. Perlman Y., Ozinci Y. (2014) Reducing shoplifting by investment in Security. Journal of the Operational Research Society, Vol. 65, 685-693.
13. Perlman Y., Elaluf A., Bodinger E. (2014) Dynamic Repair Priority for a Transfer Line with a Finite Buffer. Journal of Manufacturing Systems, Vol. 33, 16-26.
12. Perlman, Y., Levner I. (2014) Perishable Inventory Management in Healthcare, Journal of Service Science and Management, Vol. 7, 11-17.
11. Perlman, Y. (2013) The Effect of Risk-Aversion on Product Family Design under Uncertain Consumer Segments, International Journal of Production Research, Vol. 51, 504-514.
10. Eckhaus, E., Kogan, K., Perlman, Y. (2013) Enhancing Strategic Supply Decisions by Estimating Suppliers’ Marginal Costs, Journal of Supply Chain Management, Vol. 49, 96-107.
9. Perlman, Y. (2013) Causal relationships in the balanced scorecard: A path a path analysis approach. Journal of Management and Strategy, Vol. 4, 70-79.
8. Avindav T., Perlman Y. (2013). Economic Design of Offline Inspections for a Batch Production Process. International Journal of Production Research, Vol. 51, 3372-3384.
7. Kogan K., Ozinci, Y., Perlman, Y. (2013) Containing Piracy with Product Pricing, Updating and Protection Investments. International Journal of Production Economics, Vol. 144, 468-478.
6. Levner, E., Perlman, Y., Cheng, T.C.E. Levner, I. (2011) A Network Approach to Modeling the Multi-echelon Spare-part Inventory System with Backorders and Interval-valued Demand, International Journal of Production Economics, Vol. 132, 43-51.
5. Perlman, Y., Levner I. (2010) Modeling multi-echelon multi-supplier repairable inventory systems with backorders, Journal of Service Science and Management, Vol. 3, 440-448.
4. Kogan, K., Perlman, Y., Hovav, S. (2009) Equilibrium Replenishment in a Supply Chain with a Single Distributor and Multiple Retailers, The IMA Journal of Management Mathematics, Vol. 20, 395-399.
3. Perlman, Y., Raz, T., Moshka, L. (2009) Key Factors in Selecting an International Freight Forwarding Company, The Transportation Journal, Vol. 3, 29-34.
2. Perlman, Y., Kaspi, M. (2007) Centralized Decision of Internal Transfer-Prices with Congestion Externalities for Two Modes of Repair with Limited Repair Capacity, Journal of the Operational Research Society, Vol. 58, 1178 – 1184.
1. Perlman Y., Mehrez A., Kaspi M. (2001) "Setting Expediting Repair Policy in a Multi-Echelon Repairable-item Inventory System with Limited Repair Capacity, Journal of the Operational Research Society, Vol. 52, 198-209.