BAR-ILAN UNIVERSITY FACULTY OF SOCIAL SCIENCES
Department of Management
Name: Inbar Kremer
2003 – 2008 PHD, children's clinical psychology, Bar-Ilan University.
Thesis: Differences between the Body Image and Mental Pain Experiences of Victims of Sexual Abuse as Compared to Victims of Physical Abuse
Supervisor: Professor Israel Orbach
2000-2002 M.A., children's clinical psychology, magna cum laude, Bar-Ilan University.
1997-2000 B.A., psychology and sociology, summa cum laude, Bar-Ilan University.
2003-2004 lecturer of developmental psychology, Nursing School, Wolfson Medical Center.
2001-2006 Teaching Assistant, Faculty of Psychology (BA), Bar-Ilan University. In the course of my work, I taught several courses, among them:
- Statistics course;
- Seminar on the subject of physical and sexual abuse, in the course of which I instructed students on how to write an academic paper in accordance with the APA rules;
- Laboratory on the subject of body image, in the course of which I instructed students on how to prepare a research report.
2008-2010 Lecturer, Interdisciplinary Dept. of Social Sciences
2010-present Lecturer, Department of Management.
Practical Work Experience:
2004 – 2014 Internship at mental health facility for the city of Hertzlia, children's team (part-time, 50%). I was employed there as a clinical psychologist (part-time 50%).
2007-2010 clinical psychologist in privet clinic. Clinical therapy whit children, adolescents, adults and also couples therapy.
2006 – 2007 Internship at "Abarbanel" Hospital for mental health, closed children's ward (part-time, 50%).
2000 – 2003 Practicum (clinic), Bar-Ilan University
2001 – 2002 Practicum at mental health clinic for children and young adults, "Geha" Hospital.
2000 – 2001 Educational training at Emergency Psychological Services, Kfar-Saba.
1998 – 2000 Volunteer at closed ward for children and young adults, "Geha" Hospital, as a social instructor and research assistant for Professor Allan After.
Submission to Competitive Foundations:
2011 – ERA-AGE 2 (EU): Improving the physical, cognitive and behavioral functioning of elderly road users: a cross-cultural study.
.2012- ISF- Advice and Decision-Making in Organizations. (Whit Tova Rosenbloom)
2013-ISF-The role of Advisor and Advisee Similarity, Status, and Expertise in Decision-Making in Organizations. (with Dov Edan and Tova Rosenbloom).
MAIN RESEARCH INTERESTS:
1. Management and Human resources
2. family-work-school conflict
3. Interpersonal compatibility in organizations
4. Advise taking / decision-making
5. Statistics and Scientific writing
6 .Sexual and physical abuse
7. Clinical psychology (mental pain, body image, suicide).
8. Role conflict
Student's Name Thesis Subject Year of graduation
Tair Wainer Cohen The Relationship between 2012
Emotional Intelligence and
the Performance of Managers
Avishg Mualem The Self-schema, self image and 2013
self efficacy differences between
the various leadership styles
among IDF's commanders
Yael Morel Work-Family Conflict among
Single Mothers By Choice
Or goldslager Personality Matching of Employee- Manager,
and its Effect on Organization's Performance
Elad Meron What among Group Size, Agency, Social Preferences and Decision Making Style?
Lital Abraham Taking Advice strategies among Doctors
PAPERS PRESENTED AT SCIENTIFIC CONFERENCES
2015: The Relationship between School-Work-Family Conflict, Subjective Stress, and Burnout among Married, Working Students. Paper presented at the 27th APS Annual Convention, in New York, NY, USA.
LIST OF PUBLICATION
ARTICLES IN REFEREED JOURNALS/PERIODICALS
1. Kremer, I., Orbach, I.,& Rosenbloom, T. (2013). Body Image among Sexual and
Physical Abuse Victims. Violence and victims,28 (2).pp 259-273 (A category).
2. Kremer, I.(2013). Balance Score Card (BSC) in Israeli Hi-tech and Low-Tech firms. Human Systems Management. 32,pp.131-142(,B category).
- Kremer, I. (accepted). The Relationship between School-Work-Family Conflict, Subjective Stress, and Burnout among Married, Working Students. Journal of managerial psychology (B+ category)
- Kremer , I., Orbach,I., & Rosenbloom,T. (submitted). Mental Pain and Suicidal Tendencies in Sexual and Physical Abuse Victims. Archives of Suicide Research. (B+ category)
- Weiner- Cohen,T., Kremer,I. & Rosenbloom,T.(submitted) Emotional Intelligence, Leadership, and Organization Size as Predictors of Financial Profitability of Managers. European Management Journal (B+ category).
- Kremer, I. (submitted). Hobbies-Work-Family Conflict, Role stress, Strain and Social support. Journal of Leisure Research. (B category).
Articles in Preparation:
1. Kremer, I. School-work-family conflict: A comparison between seven role groups
2. Kremer, I. The Crossover of Work-Family conflict among Israeli Military personnel
תאריך עדכון אחרון : 20/07/2022
תאריך עדכון אחרון : 24/01/2023